Class documentation lost ?

Topics: General Questions
May 10, 2007 at 6:13 PM
Hi, i dont know if its a bug, and if its of sandcastle or DocProject... here is the thing

I have an interface named IOrigenConfiguracion and 2 clases that implement this interface in the same namespace
OrigenConfiguracionLocal
OrigenConfiguracionBaseDatos

Now, both documentations are in the XML generated file, i can send this file

But only the first (OrigenConfiguracionLocal) appears in the .chm generated file, the OrigenConfiguracionBaseDatos is missing...

Going to API Topic Managment the class does not appear, is missing there too

The discussions options doesnt have attach file option but if you want the XML file i open an issue, the interesting portion is:

<member name="T:ConMega.Juridico.Config.IOrigenConfiguracion">
<summary>
Interface que debe implementar cualquier clase que sea origen de la configuración
del sistema, es instanciada por el Framework segun las AppSettings de donde se
este ejecutando.
</summary>
</member>
<member name="M:ConMega.Juridico.Config.IOrigenConfiguracion.Cargar(ConMega.Juridico.Config.Contexto.Configuracion)">
<summary>
Metodo llamado desde el Framework con el objeto configuracion a ser completado,
se incluye toda la configuración sin filtros de especializaciones.
</summary>
<param name="configuracion">El objeto configuracion del sistemaa ser llenado con
los grupos y parametros</param>
</member>
<member name="M:ConMega.Juridico.Config.Contexto.OrigenConfiguracionLocal.ConMega#Juridico#Config#IOrigenConfiguracion#Cargar(ConMega.Juridico.Config.Contexto.Configuracion)">
<summary>
Carga la configuracion completa desde el archivo local
</summary>
<param name="configuracion"></param>
</member>
<member name="T:ConMega.Juridico.Config.Contexto.OrigenConfiguracionBaseDatos">
<summary>
Origen de Configuracion que lee los Grupos y Parametros desde una Base de Datos.
</summary>
</member>
<member name="M:ConMega.Juridico.Config.Contexto.OrigenConfiguracionBaseDatos.ConMega#Juridico#Config#IOrigenConfiguracion#Cargar(ConMega.Juridico.Config.Contexto.Configuracion)">
<summary>
Carga la configuracion completa desde la base de datos
</summary>
<param name="configuracion"></param>
</member>

Tell me if you come to some conclusion...

May 10, 2007 at 7:23 PM
ups solved, my mistake, OrigenConfiguracionBaseDatos wasnt public and i only generate doc for public members...

sorry for the distraction.
May 10, 2007 at 8:00 PM
Edited May 10, 2007 at 8:10 PM
Hi,

I'm glad to see you solved the problem.

(Note: I removed a question that I originally posted because I just realized what you meant in your response)

sorry for the distraction.

It's no problem. I'm glad to see that you're using the discussions area :)