jcdev

Topics: General Questions, Help 1.x/2.x, Sandcastle
Dec 5, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Hello,

I am using DocProject 1.11 & SandCastle 2.4 from within VS2008 to generate documentation for my C# project and I have been very happy with it.

Unfortunately I have not been able to figure out how to generate help information for the Interfaces that are in my project and any of the methods marked as internal. I am not able to find them in the table of contents shown in the Topic Explorer when I browse for them or when I search using the category filters.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks

Dec 6, 2009 at 12:26 AM

Hi,

Open the DocProject Properties window for your project and look for the Documentation scope property.  By default this value is set to PublicOnly.

You'll find more information about the various settings in the following article:

How To Configure DocProject
http://docproject.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=How%20To%20Configure%20DocProject#DocProjectsTab

- Dave

Dec 6, 2009 at 4:24 AM

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your help. That worked great!

Juan Carlos

Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 5:26 PM
To: jc_luciani@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: jcdev [DocProject:77233]

Hi,

Open the DocProject Properties window for your project and look for the Documentation scope property. By default this value is set to PublicOnly.

You'll find more information about the various settings in the following article:

How To Configure DocProject
http://docproject.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=How%20To%20Configure%20DocProject#DocProjectsTab

- Dave

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (DocProject@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email DocProject@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com