Discussions under Extensibility

The DocProject discussions area is for questions about DocProject usage, features, assistance with errors, or simply to provide valuable feedback.

If you need help then please make sure to read DocProject's Latest Release Notes and check the Wikimap and the How To Diagnose and Resolve Issues article first for answers to many common questions before starting a new discussion here.

For questions about Sandcastle please see Sandcastle Help first and then use the Sandcastle Discussions forum unless you believe that (or are unsure whether) your question is related to DocProject.

Setting Sandcastle_DocumentationSetName at build time

first post: hinshelmw wrote: Hi, I am looking for a way to set/override the Sandcastle_Documenta...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,The DocumentationSetName propery is located in theSandcastleProj...

Change Presentation Style after DocProject creation

first post: MarcBaltar wrote: Hi, im looking for an easy way to change the presentation stylea...

latest post: davedev wrote: Work item: http://docproject.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?Work...

SharePoint API (..and other MS APIs) References to MSDN

first post: dmccaffery wrote: I would like to be able to have references to the SharePoint API wi...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi, Sandcastle uses the MTPS Content Service to get HREFs that ...

<example><code source="{path}" lang="C#/></example> supported ?

first post: mark_q_jones wrote: Hi first of all - I would like to say GREAT TOOL - Thanks. I tra...

latest post: gklbiti wrote: It is a good news. Enjoy yourself with your team work. -- ***...

NAnt

first post: opencollar wrote: It almost feels greedy to ask - but does anyone know of a NAnt task...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi, I haven't used NAnt myself, but it may be fairly easy to c...

Question on how DocProject differentiates assemblies

first post: succhu wrote: hi, I am like of new to using DocProject and would like to clar...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi, Sounds pretty standard to me :) You may be able to sim...

Intellisense and documentation together

first post: abentov wrote: Needless to say DocProject is a serious concept for software docume...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi everyone, This is just an update about the bug that caused ...

Unified BuildProcessComponent

first post: grbo wrote: Hi Dave, we want use unified BuildProcessComponent implementati...

latest post: grbo wrote: Hi Dave, It seems perfect to me, I will test it in near future....

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions