Discussions under Bugs

The DocProject discussions area is for questions about DocProject usage, features, assistance with errors, or simply to provide valuable feedback.

If you need help then please make sure to read DocProject's Latest Release Notes and check the Wikimap and the How To Diagnose and Resolve Issues article first for answers to many common questions before starting a new discussion here.

For questions about Sandcastle please see Sandcastle Help first and then use the Sandcastle Discussions forum unless you believe that (or are unsure whether) your question is related to DocProject.

BadImageFormatException on New Project Wizard

first post: DoughRamsey wrote: I am receiving the following error when I try to add a DocProject ...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi Doug, Well it wasn't on purpose, IIRC :) Sandcastle has never su...

Old version required for BuildAssemblerLibrary

first post: TonyGravagno wrote: I'm just loading SandCastle and DocProject for the first time. I'm ...

latest post: gorda wrote: Hello. I have successfully used DocProject with the latest release ...

"No appropriate constructor exists" error

first post: mcandelo wrote: I'm new to DocProject, but I'm attempting to build documentation fo...

latest post: mcandelo wrote: I just noticed that right after making this post. Though I wasn't ...

Topic Designer hangs VS2008

first post: TonyGravagno wrote: The toolbar option "Topic Designer for the active DocProject" will ...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,Thanks for the tips, I'll look into it.- Dave

The resource cannot be found.

first post: bobbyfu wrote: Dave, The DocProject is greate. The Site looks very profressional....

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi Bobby,Are there any HTML files in the Help\html\ folder? If you...

No NDoc info showing

first post: chnicola wrote: Edit: Nevermind this was an obvious case of not enabling XML docume...

DocProject gets stuck in an infinite loop

first post: Joshua1989 wrote: Hi,We're having an intermittent problem with out docproject build. ...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,This has never been reported before and I've never experienced i...

Conceptual topic does not compile in VS2008: SnippetComponent not found in BuildComponents.dll

first post: tappm wrote: Hi,I've installed sandcastle 2008, DocProject latest and Sandcastle...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi Martin,I haven't tested DocProject with the latest Sandcastle St...

DocProject - External User Interface doesn't work

first post: evilz wrote: Hello,I can't run DocProject - External UI.I either can't compile t...

latest post: evilz wrote: Thank,It finally works, I'm not sure but I tink it was VSdocman tha...

Cannot find file '.../ CreateVSToc.xsl'

first post: brogers wrote: For some reason my DocProject builds have stopped in Step 6 with th...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,This is a known problem when installing the SDK. It installs an...