Discussions under Features

The DocProject discussions area is for questions about DocProject usage, features, assistance with errors, or simply to provide valuable feedback.

If you need help then please make sure to read DocProject's Latest Release Notes and check the Wikimap and the How To Diagnose and Resolve Issues article first for answers to many common questions before starting a new discussion here.

For questions about Sandcastle please see Sandcastle Help first and then use the Sandcastle Discussions forum unless you believe that (or are unsure whether) your question is related to DocProject.

Visual Studio 2010 RTM

first post: cmcardle75 wrote: Visual Studio 2010 RTM is now here. Do you have any idea when 1.12 ...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: SHFB supplies a project converter option in the standalone GUI to c...

use PublishWebSite instead of Web Deployment Project?

first post: mkamoski wrote: DocProject Owner --Please help.Can one use use PublishWebSite inste...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi Mark,Yes. I usually recommend Web Application projects instead ...

DocProject for VS 2010 beta

first post: carolroy wrote: Do you plan to release a version of DocProject that would be compat...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,To clarify my last response for everyone, I mean that DocProject...

C# Property Attributes not showing correctly

first post: dbonnett wrote: Hi, I'm not sure if this is a DocProject problem or SandCastle, so ...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,It appears that literal numeric values in attributes are not cur...

Obsolete methods/classes/properties

first post: nomy wrote: I'm marking classes/methods/properties as obsolete using the Obsole...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi William,A test project along with step by step instructions on h...

Progress Status of your MAML-Editor

first post: MyKey0815 wrote: Hello Dave,for a long time ago you write about a MAML-Editor. I wa...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi Michael,I work on it when I can find the time. I've been on a c...

Syntax Highlightning for <code> blocks

first post: Torgrimm wrote: Is it possible to generate the output for <code> blocks with Syntax...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,Yes, SHFB provides build components for external use as well, bu...

<para> and <c> silently eaten in <example>

first post: An wrote: Hi.When I use <para> in an <example> block, the text inside the <pa...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,I can't reproduce this issue in DocProject with Sandcastle May 2...

ReplaceNamespaceDocEntries

first post: Jedzia wrote: HelloI am thinking about how the behaviour of resolving NamespaceDo...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,DocProject doesn't support NamespaceDoc classes, but there is a ...

Detecting changes in documentation

first post: carl_cerecke wrote: Hi,What is the best way to detect whether the inputs to docproject/...

latest post: carl_cerecke wrote: Just to round off this discussion:After implementing my suggestion ...