Discussions under Sandcastle

The DocProject discussions area is for questions about DocProject usage, features, assistance with errors, or simply to provide valuable feedback.

If you need help then please make sure to read DocProject's Latest Release Notes and check the Wikimap and the How To Diagnose and Resolve Issues article first for answers to many common questions before starting a new discussion here.

For questions about Sandcastle please see Sandcastle Help first and then use the Sandcastle Discussions forum unless you believe that (or are unsure whether) your question is related to DocProject.

BadImageFormatException on New Project Wizard

first post: DoughRamsey wrote: I am receiving the following error when I try to add a DocProject ...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi Doug, Well it wasn't on purpose, IIRC :) Sandcastle has never su...

Old version required for BuildAssemblerLibrary

first post: TonyGravagno wrote: I'm just loading SandCastle and DocProject for the first time. I'm ...

latest post: gorda wrote: Hello. I have successfully used DocProject with the latest release ...

System.UnauthorizedAccessException on Clean or Build

first post: mdbell wrote: I made a few changes to a DocProject today: updated a couple of MAM...

latest post: mkamoski wrote: David --I appreciate the follow-up.Unfortunately, I was not able t...

Issues with static classes and members

first post: TonyGravagno wrote: I am not yet clear on where SandCastle stops and DocProject begins....

latest post: TonyGravagno wrote: Dave - that's a real gold-mine of information there. It's a roadma...

No NDoc info showing

first post: chnicola wrote: Edit: Nevermind this was an obvious case of not enabling XML docume...

How to show up the flagsSummary

first post: sharpin9 wrote: The FlagsAttribute was used on the Enum, and how can i show up the ...

latest post: sharpin9 wrote: thank you for your replay, i'm tring to do it.BTW: its a good proje...

Conceptual topic does not compile in VS2008: SnippetComponent not found in BuildComponents.dll

first post: tappm wrote: Hi,I've installed sandcastle 2008, DocProject latest and Sandcastle...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi Martin,I haven't tested DocProject with the latest Sandcastle St...

Cannot find file '.../ CreateVSToc.xsl'

first post: brogers wrote: For some reason my DocProject builds have stopped in Step 6 with th...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,This is a known problem when installing the SDK. It installs an...

C# Property Attributes not showing correctly

first post: dbonnett wrote: Hi, I'm not sure if this is a DocProject problem or SandCastle, so ...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,It appears that literal numeric values in attributes are not cur...

jcdev

first post: jcdev wrote: Hello,I am using DocProject 1.11 & SandCastle 2.4 from within VS200...

latest post: jcdev wrote: Hi Dave, Thanks for your help. That worked great! Juan Carlos From:...