Discussions under General Questions

The DocProject discussions area is for questions about DocProject usage, features, assistance with errors, or simply to provide valuable feedback.

If you need help then please make sure to read DocProject's Latest Release Notes and check the Wikimap and the How To Diagnose and Resolve Issues article first for answers to many common questions before starting a new discussion here.

For questions about Sandcastle please see Sandcastle Help first and then use the Sandcastle Discussions forum unless you believe that (or are unsure whether) your question is related to DocProject.

BadImageFormatException on New Project Wizard

first post: DoughRamsey wrote: I am receiving the following error when I try to add a DocProject ...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi Doug, Well it wasn't on purpose, IIRC :) Sandcastle has never su...

Visual Studio 2010 RTM

first post: cmcardle75 wrote: Visual Studio 2010 RTM is now here. Do you have any idea when 1.12 ...

latest post: EWoodruff wrote: SHFB supplies a project converter option in the standalone GUI to c...

Step 2 failure (MRefBuilder)

first post: amalmberg wrote: OS: Windows 7 ultimate DocProject: 1.11.0 Release Candidate S...

latest post: tiands wrote: On Windows 7 64 Bit Professional the problem seems still there.In t...

Descriptions not showing up

first post: catlook wrote: Ok, I'm using Doc Project for the first time. In my code I have al...

latest post: ravi5r4 wrote: If you use sandcastle help file builder (SHB) to compile the chm ...

Error on build, "Error" skipped

first post: riggsdp wrote: I built my help file then went in and changed the feedback e-mail f...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,I doubt that particular change was related to the build failure....

Items keep getting re-selected in Topic Explorer

first post: riggsdp wrote: In the Topic Explorer, I've unchecked a box so that the fields don'...

latest post: riggsdp wrote: Ya know, wonder if this is because I can't access the Topic Managem...

External UI/Topic Designer won't load

first post: riggsdp wrote: These worked when I first installed DocProject a couple of weeks ag...

xml comments are not included in the output help file

first post: mkamoski wrote: All --Please help.I have a simple class, as follows...using System;...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,No problem.For your new issue, please start a new thread and inc...

New Project Wizard Error - attempt to load a program with an incorrect format

first post: jvandermeer wrote: I have a new install of DocProject in VS2005, the install appears t...

latest post: jvandermeer wrote: davedev wrote: Hi John,The issue is most likely that DocProject ha...

Files moved to new directory, not showing in Topic Explorer now

first post: riggsdp wrote: Without my knowledge, the developers moved their projects to a diff...

latest post: riggsdp wrote: I had to rebuild the project four times but the topics finally show...