Discussions under Help 1.x/2.x

The DocProject discussions area is for questions about DocProject usage, features, assistance with errors, or simply to provide valuable feedback.

If you need help then please make sure to read DocProject's Latest Release Notes and check the Wikimap and the How To Diagnose and Resolve Issues article first for answers to many common questions before starting a new discussion here.

For questions about Sandcastle please see Sandcastle Help first and then use the Sandcastle Discussions forum unless you believe that (or are unsure whether) your question is related to DocProject.

Text getting greyed and footer "send feedback" link disabled in chm

first post: soumiks wrote: Hi,I have been using the docproject to build documentation for my p...

latest post: riggsdp wrote: I went into the footer source and changed "Microsoft" to our compan...

Issues with static classes and members

first post: TonyGravagno wrote: I am not yet clear on where SandCastle stops and DocProject begins....

latest post: TonyGravagno wrote: Dave - that's a real gold-mine of information there. It's a roadma...

No NDoc info showing

first post: chnicola wrote: Edit: Nevermind this was an obvious case of not enabling XML docume...

How to rename "Namespaces" root node and split up the help nodes for two project references

first post: soumiks wrote: Hi,I have added two as project references in my docproject. Current...

latest post: soumiks wrote: Thanks Dave. Thanks Mkamoski. You guys helped so much. I am now abl...

Conceptual topic does not compile in VS2008: SnippetComponent not found in BuildComponents.dll

first post: tappm wrote: Hi,I've installed sandcastle 2008, DocProject latest and Sandcastle...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi Martin,I haven't tested DocProject with the latest Sandcastle St...

jcdev

first post: jcdev wrote: Hello,I am using DocProject 1.11 & SandCastle 2.4 from within VS200...

latest post: jcdev wrote: Hi Dave, Thanks for your help. That worked great! Juan Carlos From:...

no summary, param, remarks, etc. in the generated chm file

first post: bobbyfu wrote: Hi,I finally get the Sandcastle and DocProject working in the Visua...

latest post: bobbyfu wrote: Hi Dave,I got it. I was looking at a class with no summary. Than...

<para> and <c> silently eaten in <example>

first post: An wrote: Hi.When I use <para> in an <example> block, the text inside the <pa...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,I can't reproduce this issue in DocProject with Sandcastle May 2...

Warning: There are no project references or sources for documentation.

first post: nicknine wrote: I just created a new DocProject (using the wizard) and added a refe...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi Nick,You can use a project reference, as you've discovered on yo...

German special characters in topics

first post: MyKey0815 wrote: Hello, how can i use the german special characters in the topic...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,You can try setting the LCID value in your project's Help\Settin...