Discussions under DocSites

The DocProject discussions area is for questions about DocProject usage, features, assistance with errors, or simply to provide valuable feedback.

If you need help then please make sure to read DocProject's Latest Release Notes and check the Wikimap and the How To Diagnose and Resolve Issues article first for answers to many common questions before starting a new discussion here.

For questions about Sandcastle please see Sandcastle Help first and then use the Sandcastle Discussions forum unless you believe that (or are unsure whether) your question is related to DocProject.

User Documentation

first post: dslaby wrote: To what extent can DocProject be used for developing user document...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi, You can also check out the Documentation tab for details about ...

is DocProject/DocSite dead?

first post: aidinabedi wrote: The last source code checkin and downloadable was made in Jun 16 20...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi, No, it's not dead. I'm still working on a new release to suppo...

Download Compiled Help link visible when CHM not included

first post: mkamoski wrote: DocProject -- It seems to me that the "Download Compiled Help" link...

latest post: mkamoski wrote: Dave --Given that good news, I think I am going to keep CHM generat...

how to programmatically add targets to a DocSite

first post: mkamoski wrote: All -- Please help. I need to know how to programmatically add targ...

latest post: mkamoski wrote: Dave --Yes, I should have said "sources".Your solution is excellent...

no summary, param, remarks, etc. in the generated chm file

first post: bobbyfu wrote: Hi,I finally get the Sandcastle and DocProject working in the Visua...

latest post: bobbyfu wrote: Hi Dave,I got it. I was looking at a class with no summary. Than...

Store image files in sub folders

first post: adeveloper wrote: In our docSite project, we create a sub folder for each topic and s...

latest post: davedev wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

Setting Sandcastle_DocumentationSetName at build time

first post: hinshelmw wrote: Hi, I am looking for a way to set/override the Sandcastle_Documenta...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi,The DocumentationSetName propery is located in theSandcastleProj...

HTML not Deployed

first post: hinshelmw wrote: Hi, I use Team Build to reportly build the web documentation proje...

latest post: davedev wrote: Hi Martin,Not sure what is causing your problem. Please take a loo...

DocSite Deployment read-only files

first post: Apogee wrote: We're having an issue with DocSite deployment to an intranet shared...

latest post: Apogee wrote: Thanks for the workaround Dave, works like a charm :)

Deployment URI Format

first post: Apogee wrote: Hi all, I'm having trouble getting the URI format correct for th...

latest post: Apogee wrote: Great, thanks for the reply Dave. Your second workaround is what...